About the role
An amazing opportunity for a marketing professional to join an expanding independent distributor based in the UK. Our client is a UK partner for some of the most iconic European brands, in the children and lifestyle categories and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
This role is based in the Newcastle upon Tyne with hybrid working available.
Our client are looking for a creative, conscientious and compassionate marketing expert to join their team. You’ll need to be an all-rounder, with the ability to be creating beautifully curated emails one moment to looking at Google Analytics the next. Your day-to-day will be ensuring the smooth operation of their marketing team which encompasses both B2B and B2C audiences.
To do this you’ll need to have a good working relationship with their operations and the marketing team. There are day-to-day outputs that will need to be curated and planned but you will also have the space to drive change and maximise the efficiency of how their marketing team works. This role is a genuine opportunity to shape the future of their progressive business.
Our client has ambitious plans to scale their business and build a team of smart, curious, creative and talented people is central to their growth and mission to be the best place to work in the UK.
Let’s get into the detail
The position will include, but is not limited to the following areas:
- MARKETING: You’ll lead the B2C marketing plan and actions
- DIGITAL: You’ll manage digital ads (Google, Facebook and Pinterest) to ensure they are optimised and demonstrating optimum ROI with regular reporting to senior management
- CRM: You’ll lead on the customer journey for new retailers – including workflows and automation in HubSpot
- EVENTS: Support the Head of Sales & Marketing with B2C and B2B events, both pop-up shops, open showrooms, London Design Festival or press events
- PRESS: Be the day-to-day contact with the Press Lead, to ensure they have everything they need to fulfil their targets and influencer collaborations
- DATA: Ensure all customer data flows and contact records are precise, up-to-date, housed and managed correctly for maximum exposure, and are GDPR compliant
- EMAIL: Create a communications and deliver a schedule to nurture, upsell and engage retailers (with the help of your team)
- MANAGEMENT: support your team members be the best that they can be
Skills & Knowledge:
- A demonstrable interest in interiors or fashion trends
- 3+ years marketing experience in a management role
- Excellent long-term planning skills, which allows you to think about the bigger picture and shared goals as a business in conjunction with partner brands
- Exceptional communications skills, you need to be able to tell a good story and bring others along with you
- The ability to build trusting relationships with a variety of people
- Able to prioritise own workload with competing tasks vying for your attention
- Confident and positive outlook
Your offer includes:
- Gross salary of £35,000 including
- 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
- You’ll not work your birthday
- 3% pension contributions
- Working from home options
- Quarterly bonus payable against three performance metrics worth 10% of your gross salary
- Free onsite parking
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.