About the role
Are you an experienced Analyst looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have experience drawing data from multiple data sources to create insightful reports? If so then read on.
Our award-winning client are looking to expand their data team with the addition of a Senior Analyst due to the continued success and demand of their products. Working in a vital function of a fast-paced environment, you will deliver essential reports to stakeholders and 3rd party organisations on an ad-hoc basis across a range of business-critical topics.
As a part of this growing team, you will receive training on new cloud technologies and be involved in their rollout to the business as well as benefit from a hybrid working environment.
- Deliver a full lifecycle of analysis from extraction, transformation of data to trend analysis and creation of insightful written reports and recommendation.
- Perform holistic analysis across all departments to showcase overall business performance.
- Present and provide commentary on data to the end users.
- Assist with the deployment new technologies and methods of analytics.
- As part of a growing team, you will mentor and develop Junior members of the team.
Essential Technical requirements:
- MS SQL for querying databases.
- MS Excel or Power BI to develop data reports.