About the role
Title: Sales and Renewals Team Member
Reporting to: Sales and Renewals Team Leader
Main purpose of job
As a Sales and Renewals Team Member working with globally recognised automotive brands, your primary responsibility will be contacting new and existing customers to promote/sell a variety of motor insurance products. There will also be an element of contacting prospective new customers and dealing with inbound enquiries with a view to providing them with similar financial services products. As with any regulated industry, compliance is of critical importance, but we try to avoid scripting wherever possible in order to put you in control of the conversation.
Detailed scope of the role
- Achieve performance targets through outstanding customer service
- Using a consultative sales approach to identify suitable products and services to meet customer needs
- Listening and understanding our customers to ensure we deliver a suitable solution
- Striving to achieve your personal best through sales, quality and compliance targets
- Sharing successful sales techniques with the team in order to drive improved results for everyone
- Minimum 1-year telephone-based sales and / or customer service in a busy and target-driven regulated environment both inbound and outbound.
- Experience of working with affinity branded financial services products preferred.
- Experience of financial services or an FCA regulated environment is a strong advantage.
- The ability to deliver outstanding customer service
- Proven experience of consistently achieving targets
- A desire to work in a vibrant and busy environment
- Assertive and confident when communicating at all levels
- Empathetic with customers
- Drive and attention to detail to see tasks through to completion
- Produces accurate, good quality work consistently
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Good team player who is proactive in supporting team colleagues
- Flexible approach