About the role
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary – £25,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity for Digital Marketing Executive to join a dynamic team based in Gateshead, 5 days in the office.
The role presents a chance to drive sales and revenue using your experience, knowledge, and 1st party data in a modern, customer-focused company. We have established ourselves within the online Jewellery market over the last decade, establishing 4 successful jewellery brands.
Over the last 10 years, they have built a vibrant, energetic and fun working environment. The office environment is relaxed, motivational, and designed to encourage collaborative working across all teams actively. We pride ourselves in our approach to developing and supporting our team to ensure they reach their maximum potential.
The role would be best suited to a highly driven, analytical and commercially-minded individual with extensive knowledge of Google Ads, Social Ads and Retargeting, as well as a broader knowledge of the entire marketing mix and how it affects PPC. You'll be excited to learn about the business and its products to help advertise the brands effectively.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of Google Ads, Social Ads and retargeting to increase revenue and profit.
- Write engaging copy for ads to help drive conversions.
- Assist and work with the marketing team on campaigns, advising the best strategies from a Paid Advertising perspective.
- We’re a dynamic team, so being open to taking on additional marketing tasks where required is a desirable quality in a candidate.
Key skills you’ll need
- Experience managing Google Ads accounts with budgets over £500k, especially within Ecommerce.
- The ability to maintain and scale Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads and other social media ad platforms.
- Excellent financial literacy with a thorough understanding of the key performance indicators for paid advertising.
- The ability to use data to drive decision-making, including Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel skills and experience with analytics platforms.
- Regular pay reviews and appraisals
- Regular team social events (Ghetto Golf, Go-Karting, Lane 7)
- Chill out area with ping pong, pool, table football, games, TVs, etc
- Yearly trip incentives. Previous trips include Iceland and the Crystal Maze Experience
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Unbeatable staff discount
- Pensions scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit, snacks and refreshments
- Individual personal development budget for role relevant courses and materials
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
If this sounds of interest to you, please click “Apply Now” and a member of the team will get back to you.