About the role
A well-established Northeast based MSP are looking to welcome an experienced Technical Support Engineer to work with a plethora of well-known brands from their Newcastle office.
The role will involve supporting external clients by delivering 2nd, 3rd line technical support working closely with multiple internal IT teams to resolve Network, Firewall and Infrastructure issues.
Hybrid working is available.
To resolve incidents and problems and proactively update customers via phone and tickets on the progress of their requests.
It would be beneficial to have an understanding of the following:
- Check Point
- Administer network devices and execute technical changes accurately
- Administer customer networks as part of managed services provision
- Implement fixes and solutions where appropriate
- Manage, categorise, and prioritise 2nd line tickets according to process – and escalate tickets to 3rd line against agreed timescales and monitor through to resolution
- Provide proactive problem management though checking manufacture websites, product updates and testing and producing KB articles and bulletins
- Carry out routine network management tasks and respond to monitoring alerts
- Maintain high level vendor specific IT certification as required
Along with a market leading company culture they also offer a range of benefits:
- Market leading training
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company rewards
- Free breakfasts & snacks
If you’re interested in this position, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.