About the role
We are delighted to be working with a nationwide company in the leisure industry to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst to join their Financial Strategy & Reporting team.
Based in Gosforth, this role involves hybrid/remote working and flexible start times.
The salary is £35,000 - £40,000.
As well as flexible working, benefits include:
- 23 days leave plus bank holidays, extending to 28 on length of service
- 50% employee holiday discount – 25% for friends and family
- Partner perks
- Competitive pension scheme
- Further discounts on leisure spend
- Progression opportunities
Reporting to the Finance Analyst Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality and reliable financial modelling, planning and reporting across P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow for both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment, as well as show effective and confident communication skills when reporting to senior stakeholders.
Your key duties will include:
- Support the Finance Business Partner with cash on analysis and forecasting
- Responsible for the modelling of IFRS16 forecast and lead the implementation of reporting changes in line with accounting standards
- Responsible for the delivery of insightful output files with relevant financial analysis
- Assess current financial modelling
- Analytics to ensure robustness before implementation
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement and development
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Up-to-datete technical standards knowledge (particularly IFRS15 and IFRS16)
- Experience of Balance Sheet and Cashflow modelling and forecasting
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel
- Experienced user of business intelligence and management tools (TM1 or similar)
If you’re interested in this role, click “Apply Now” and a member of our team will be in touch.