About the role
Are you looking for a rewarding role in professional regulation that improves safety and quality in professional practice?
A Durham-based charity is looking for a diligent and client-focused Senior Case Officer to join their professional conduct team.
Hybrid working and a flexible schedule is available.
This is a unique opportunity for a competent and experienced legal, HR or compliance professional to make a difference in delivering a regulatory case management service.
They investigate professional conduct cases arising from concerns raised by users of language services and members of the public with the overall aim of improving the professional practice of British Sign Language interpreters and translators.
- Have good experience managing cases and procedures relating to professional fitness to practice investigations
- You will support the Professional Conduct and Complaints Manager in all matters of fitness-to-practice
- Effectively manage the complaints process and produce a wide range of legal case and hearing materials to deadlines
- Be flexible to support the wide responsibilities of the team whilst maintaining high standards of customer service and attention to detail
This role would suit someone who has considerable experience as a legal professional or as a minimum is completing the SQE or LPC on a part-time basis, or CILEX qualifications and has some relevant prior experience working in the legal sector, preferably in regulatory. Alternatively, someone with substantial relevant HR or Employee Relations Compliance experience with discipline procedures, plus degree-level education and CIPD qualifications.
You should be passionate and motivated by the role, have fantastic attention to detail, and be able to work autonomously.
How we will reward you:
- Salary of £24000
- Flexible schedule
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Wellness programs
If this role of Legal Case Officer sounds like you, click the ‘apply now’ button and a member of our team will be in touch.