About the role
We are working with an esteemed arts organisation seeking a talented and dedicated Head of People to join their team.
This is permanent role based in Newcastle. Flexible working is available.
As the Head of People, you will collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and implement strategic objectives. Your responsibilities will include recruitment, engagement, retention, internal communications, development and performance, core values, diversity and inclusion, and more. You will champion a values-based culture and employ contemporary practices in employee relations and work environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in HR management or leadership roles.
- Proven success in developing and delivering strategic objectives.
- Experience in value-led cultures and change management.
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and best practices.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in HR systems and data analysis preferred.
- HR qualification or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of arts, culture, or charity sectors is a plus.
If this sounds like your next role, click the ‘apply now’ button and a member of the team will be in touch.