About the role
A leading manufacturing company based in Ashington are looking to recruit an Accounts & Payroll Administrator to their team on a full-time permanent basis. Monday – Wednesday 8:30am till 5pm and Thursday – Friday 8:30am till 4:30pm.
About the role:
- Purchase Ledger, inputting and paying invoices.
- Sales Ledger, raising invoices as well as chasing outstanding payments.
- Be confident in Bank reconciliation as well as Credit Control.
- Processing incoming payments.
- Reconcile company credit cards/fuel cards.
- Be confident with VAT returns.
- Quarterly Finance reporting.
- Experienced with Quickbooks or similar accounts.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of payroll systems.
- Ability to manage & plan your day.
- Confident working towards tight deadlines.
- Accounts & Payroll 2 years (preferred)
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,000
- Onsite parking.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Company pension.
- Bonus Scheme.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing due to continued success, with great career progression available.
If all this sounds good to you, please click the apply now button.