About the role
A well-established IT service provider for the UK digital market is currently expanding their team and looking to place a solutions Architect to support the growth and development of Edge infrastructure used to Collocate, Connect, and host multi-tenanted and dedicated Infrastructure as Service workloads, delivering digital “Smart Solutions” for industry and communities.
If you are Keen interest in, and passionate about IT and delivering strategic projects to SME and large blue-chip brands, my client is able to offer an opportunity to progress and work with industry-leading tech.
What your role will involve:
- Co-operate and work closely with the Sales, Portfolio, and Internal stakeholders to ensure effective client and business engagement, outputting high quality blueprint solutions.
- Interface with the client to understand their commercial and technical requirements incorporating future infrastructure growth and business forecast opportunities.
- Work co-operatively with Service Owners to ensure core portfolio alignment, solution design and delivery capability.
- Understand industry best practice in solution design in terms of performance, availability, scale, security, cost, and quality.
- Pay thorough attention to the economic dimension of solution design to ensure we are delivering sound propositions to clients.
- Contribute to the development of new service propositions and use cases.
- Proven industry and commercial experience as an Enterprise or Solutions Architect.
- Experience of providing Client focused service.
- Demonstrable Use Case and solution development: Colocation and networking LAN/WAN Service Provider design and availability focussed.
- Experience of running ‘business use case’, technology orientated workshops.
- Detailed understanding and experience of enterprise network technologies and their application.
- Comfort operating as part of a virtual team.
- Ability to identify, explain complex technical concepts/risk and translate into design priorities and deliverables.
- Strong communication skills and ability to construct and author formal submissions- RFP/RFI owner/contributor.
- Connectivity: Service Provider Network Design: Cisco, Juniper, FortiGate: Routing & Firewalls, Other Service Provider interconnect and availability technologies.
- Cloud: Virtualisation: Infrastructure as a Service solutions with AWS/Azure (Public Cloud): Interconnectivity.
- Market leading training
- Hybrid working/flexible
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Rewards
- Free breakfast & snack
If you’re interested in this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.