About the role
Do you have hands on experience working within IT Support?
Are you looking to get involved with a number of exciting projects?
A tech company is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team.
You will provide high level remote and onsite IT technical assistance along with software, hardware, and project support to the client onsite, taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of incidents and problems.
The position will require working closely with teams in all levels of technical support and engineering so good teamwork and communications skills are key.
To provide high level onsite support to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve a wide range of ICT incidents and service requests with responsibility for the lifecycle of incidents, problems and change requests
- To resolve incidents and problems both directly from customers and through technical escalation
- To conduct fault diagnosis and repair of client PC, service and network hardware including servers, tape drives, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, routers, switches and firewalls
- To implement fixes and solutions where appropriate either via discussing directly with customer, via email, via remote control or onsite
- To complete daily onsite engineering and network administration tasks as part of he managed service contracts and post installation handover and support
- To conduct in house workshop repair of PCs, servers and printers
- To work with suppliers and vendors warranties requests
- To upgrade hardware components and firmware
- To adhere to contract specific Service Level Agreements
- To perform all duties in a positive and professional manner and assist in the promotion of a productive team environment
- To protect and develop the Company’s image, approaching all service issues in a positive and effective manner, responding immediately to fault calls and service requests
- To use existing skills and knowledge as well as appropriate support resources to identify resolutions to customer incidents
- To maintain high level vendor specific IT certification as required
This role is field based onsite with one of our clients
This role may require working out of hours on an occasional basis
As a company they’re big on personal development, regularly reviewing your progress and offering you the support you need to help you achieve your future goals.
In addition to your salary, pension scheme and BUPA private healthcare you can also make use of the cycle to work scheme and free breakfasts every day. You can expect a fresh, open space to work in, modern kitchen facilities and break areas to relax or catch up with colleagues during breaks.
If you’re interested in this position, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch!