About the role
One of the largest motor retailers in the UK with a turnover exceeding 3 billion are looking for a SEO Executive to join their team.
As a SEO Executive, you will be working very closely with the wider marketing team with a focus on SEO and support content requirements to ensure their websites are best in the class.
This role is based in Gateshead with hybrid working available.
Through an in-depth understanding of their audience's needs, you will maximise the sites coverage from early customer research through to customers ready to purchase their next vehicle. You will be someone who is proactive, data curious and result driven. A true collaborator who is experienced in working with a variety of stakeholders. You will be a confident presenter who can communicate the details of SEO in simple way.
- Managing internal links and navigation
- Collaborate on the content strategy to maximise SEO opportunities
- Local search and Google My Business management
- Reporting on SEO KPIs and business objectives
- Hands on SEO experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work closely with Product, PR, Content and Paid Marketing teams
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Experience in building out keyword research which match the buyer's journey
- Experience in working with external agencies
- Keen eye for detail and pro-active approach to problem solving
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service plus bank holidays
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.