About the role
We are working with a well-known company who are looking for an experienced Public Affairs Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role has a salary of up to £47,000 and has a requirement that you can travel across sights around the UK, where you will be working 37 hours per week .
- Provide expert support on all other aspects of external affairs and how to deliver integrated campaigns
- Supporting the delivery of the company’s vision and business plan objectives through your expert knowledge and strategic advice
- Building and maintaining critical relationships and delivering creative communications on all aspects of Public Affairs for the company both nationally and regionally
- Providing expert technical advice and creative solutions across all areas of Public Affairs to help influence key policy areas
- Provide briefings, write letters and responses to consultations, and provide proactive advice to Executive Leadership Team and Leadership Group on key Public Affairs issues for the company, including guidance on emerging and developing areas of policy interest
- You’ll plan, implement, and deliver the communications for allocated projects and events, including PR support for corporate marketing campaigns
- Analysing, evaluating, and reviewing the effectiveness of stakeholder engagement on a regular basis
In this externally facing role, with a requirement to frequent attendance at evening events, you’ll also have regular travel around the UK to build external relationships and to the Head Office locations.
- Proven experience of a public affairs role at a senior level in a large organisation
- Experience managing strategic communications initiatives and managing multiple projects and competing demands along with the ability of building and managing relationships internally and externally
- CIPR Diploma or equivalent
- Brilliant verbal, aural and written communications skills, along with great written communication skills so you can write in plain English for a variety of channels, with the ability to assimilate complex information and translate it into clear messages for a range of targeted audiences
If you’re interested in this role of Public Affairs Business Partner, click Apply Now and a member of our team will be in touch.