About the role
A market-leading technology firm based in Newcastle have an exciting new vacancy within the finance team.
As the new Management Accountant, you will take ownership of accurate timely completion and submission of monthly management accounts.
You will assist the Group Financial Controller in improving and delivering an efficient month end process, internal reporting and analysis to the business.
What you will get
- Salary Circa. £40K
- Full-time 36.25 hrs per week – 9am – 5pm with a 45-minute lunch
- 25 days holiday per year plus statutory holidays
- Performance-based bonus scheme of up to 5%
- Hybrid working
- Preparation of monthly management accounts on a timely basis
- Completion of Bank, Creditor and Debtor Reconciliations
- Reduce the number of credit notes raised, investigating drivers & improving processes
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including accruals, prepayments, payroll & fixed assets including relevant analysis & journal preparation
- Management of sales orders process for support revenue
- Month end reconciliation of all revenues
- Assisting in project work and supervising the Accounts Assistant
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment towards exceptional customer service
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
If you’d like to find out more, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.