About the role
A large, market-leading media and technology organisation are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their team, based in Newcastle.
They are looking for an experienced tax professional to act as the subject matter expert for the indirect tax team. You would be joining at an extremely exciting and busy time in the organisation.
This role has a competitive salary that can go as high as £75,000 for the right candidate and is the perfect opportunity for a senior level candidate who is passionate about tax.
- Generous pension and bonus schemes
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Purchase up to 5 extra days
- Hybrid working
- Extended health, dental and vision coverage
- On-going training and professional development
- Paid 5 days to volunteer through the company foundation
- And, so much more
In this role, you will be the voice for Indirect tax globally, acting as subject matter expert. You will be responsible for supporting the execution, embedding and continual refinement of the Group Tax Management Framework.
Your key duties will include:
- Provide leadership and direction on complex Indirect Tax technical matters and lead tax audits
- Provide functional leadership and direction to Indirect tax team
- Build and maintain strong working and strategic relationships with key global Indirect tax stakeholders
- Identify and explore potential Indirect tax planning opportunities
- Monitor global Indirect Tax regulatory developments and introduce change as required
What you need:
- Qualified tax professional (recognised accountancy or tax qualification)
- International mind-set and ability to work with all multifunctional teams
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written English communication skill, with ability to present at all levels
- Great communicator who can build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent influencing and leadership skills
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.