About the role
Are you looking for a role where you will be given free scope as a Technical Lead on all infrastructure, networks and services?
Do you want to work for a charitable organisation that makes a difference in the North East?
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of your tasks and utilise your skills.
- Provide 2nd line escalation support.
- Be responsible for O365.
- Develop current IT Systems, adopting new innovative technologies to ensure future technical sustainability.
- Ensure that all IT Infrastructure, Networks and Service faults/queries are rectified within an appropriate timescale – minimise risk and downtime.
- Scope and plan technical IT projects.
- Manage business critical systems such as emails, directory services, backups and database services.
- Ensure optimal performance of network hardware, switches/routers, databases and PC/laptops.
- Manage core network infrastructure.
You will have experience providing line escalation support and be able to navigate your way around network infrastructure, databases and technical devices.
If you’re interested in this role, send your CV across and a member of our team will be in touch.