About the role
Due to continuous success, a Chester le Street-based charity are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to work within their Accounting department on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, working 08:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.
If you are proactive, detail-oriented and interested in Finance, then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Raising sale invoices and credit notes across the charity
- Ensuring sales invoices raised are accurate
- Allocating receipts to the correct accounts and posting receipts
- Reconciling unallocated items of the sales ledger
- Chasing outstanding debts
You will be working within an experienced Accounts department, providing you with the opportunity to develop your existing accounting abilities in a new setting. The culture of this firm emphasises support and development. You will be joining a team of various backgrounds and ages.
Your skills will be centered around the ability to prioritise your workload, attention to detail, strong numeracy skills, professionalism and most importantly, teamwork.
Due to the nature of this charity’s work, the successful candidate will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or be planning to receive their vaccinations in the future.
What’s in it for you:
- A salary ranging between £19,500 to £20,500
- 36 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- A supportive team and a culture of support and guidance
We’re looking for people who are keen to propel their career in Finance, using their own initiative and drive.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.