About the role
We are working with an established MSP who are situated within the Leeds area and have a fantastic presence and reputation within the IT Sector, providing support since 2001. They are now looking for an experienced Field Engineer to be the face of the company to all their clients in Yorkshire and Lancashire area being responsible for all onsite service and support needs.
You will be using a vast amount of technology, ranging from vendor specific hardware/software to servers, printers and networks. Additional to this you will carry out Project work and produce pre-sale audits as well as writing technical reports and assisting the Sales team when required.
- Experience working effectively in a team environment; communicating effectively and assisting other departments when required
- Aim to provide customer service up to the company’s standards
- Can escalate service issues that cannot be completed up to the SLA standards
- Have the ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of the service catalogue and be able to implement it to meet the businesses needs
- Review IT publications to remain up-to-date with technology and future technology emerging in the market
- Can support many Microsoft related technologies such as: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and core applications
- Have experience with IT support within virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft and VMware
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with customers to keep them informed and up to date regarding incident progress or any impeding changes
- Working knowledge of VPN, Terminal Services and Citrix in a Remote Access Solution environment
- System documentation to include system reviews and recommendations
- Company car
- Company Laptop
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then apply directly or please don’t hesitate to get in touch!