About the role
Are you looking to take the next step in marketing? Want the chance to work in an exciting sector with the opportunity to develop and grow your career? NRG are working on an exclusive basis with Derma UK in the search for a Brand Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the future planning and marketing of specific Brands within the overall Derma UK Brand Portfolio. This will include managing the identified Brands throughout their lifecycle; the remit will include managing new Brand launches from concept through to delivery to the end user, while also working on already established Brands with a view to increasing their market share.
The newly appointed Brand Manager will be responsible for defining “Brand Vision” through gathering and interpreting market data, applying this to customer requirements and working closely across all Derma UK departments with a view to building winning brands.
A key element to the above will be their ability to direct and contribute to the effective implementation of the Marketing Plan through clear communication and relationship management across the wider Derma UK Team.
- To direct and contribute to the development and implementation of the Marketing Plan.
- To design and implement the strategic & tactical Marketing Plans for each Brand that the Brand Manager is responsible for.
- The Brand Manager will define the Brand Strategy and Brand Roadmap while developing key strategies through continuous market analysis and opportunity identification.
- In accordance with the Derma UK planning schedule the Brand Manager will work with colleagues across all disciplines on the preparation and delivery of the annual Marketing Plan in order to achieve the agreed Brand sales and profit margin levels of the forthcoming year.
- The Brand Manager will scope out individual Brand performances in a 5 year rolling plan, adapting and managing the plan in accordance with the overall Derma UK Brand Portfolio requirements.
- The Brand Manager will be aware of and contribute to the preparation of Marketing Plan tracking metrics and the development of contingency plans, to ensure the achievement of agreed Brand sales targets and profit margins.
- The Brand Manager will identify, agree and manage the annual budget for each Brand that they are responsible for managing.
- The Brand Manager will work with external third parties, such as Contract Manufacturing Organisations and Distribution Partners, in order to manage partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- The Brand Manager will be active in the implementation of strategic and tactical Brand planning in accordance with pre-agreed promotional expenditure and identified areas of opportunity.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate their experience in delivering 360 degree marketing and communication campaigns.
They should be detail orientated and experienced in omni-channel communication strategies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skill in identifying and analysing market trends and customer needs.
They will be able to demonstrate examples of effective online and offline marketing strategies.
- A Marketing Degree or Business Degree is a mandatory requirement.
- It is essential to have experience of Marketing within one of the following sectors with demonstrable results:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Medical Device Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Budget management experience
- An understanding and experience of using and implementing content marketing to effect encompassing SEO, social media, and email
- The successful candidate will possess excellent writing, editing & proof-reading skills
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- A team-player with the ability to work autonomously when required.
- The proven ability to multi-task and manage several briefs or projects at a time.
- An awareness of the Regulatory aspects of the promotion of medicines in the UK Pharmaceutical Industry, would be desirable but not mandatory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to join a highly successful business in Newcastle upon Tyne.
If you are interested, click “apply now” and one of the team will be in touch.