About the role
A well-established commercial business in the North East are looking to add an administrator to their office, on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne. This role is offered on a 7 month FTC, working Monday – Friday in the office based in Prestwick.
We are keen to speak with candidates with good communication skills, strong attention to detail, and who are able to work effectively under pressure.
About the role:
- Check database and communicate with other departments regarding queries, review all inbound communications
- Scan documents on to system
- Inbox management and action accordingly
- Process payments
- Data entry onto database and keep accurate records.
- Strong communicator and good people skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Previous admin or office experience
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Office literate
What’s in it for you:
- 26 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Private health and medical scheme
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business.
If you are interested, click “apply now” and one of the team will be in touch.