About the role
A large, market-leading media and technology organisation are looking for a Senior Tax Manager to join their team, based in Newcastle United Kingdom, on a 12-month fixed term contract.
They are looking for an experienced tax professional to be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Group Tax Policies and Management Frameworks, including the adoption of processes and procedures.
This role has a competitive salary that can go as high as £75,000 for the right candidate and is the perfect opportunity for a senior level candidate who is passionate about tax.
- Generous pension and bonus schemes
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Purchase up to 5 extra days
- Hybrid working
- Extended health, dental and vision coverage
- On-going training and professional development
- Paid 5 days to volunteer through the company foundation
- And, so much more
Your key duties will include:
- Manage and oversee the annual cycle of the Group’s corporate tax compliance
- Manage and oversee the Group’s monthly, interim and year-end tax reporting
- Oversee the preparation of the Group’s tax credit claims in accordance with the global framework
- Manage the Senior Accounting Officer process and support the Group’s tax risk management activities
What you need:
- Qualified tax professional (recognised accountancy or tax qualification)
- An international mindset with the ability to work with multicultural teams
- Be articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results orientated, adaptable and flexible to changing demands
- Experience working within a global role would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.