About the role
Are you experienced in Platform service management (EMEA) and want to help shape the overall strategy and direction of the function?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an exemplary platform while managing a team of highly experienced infrastructure and end-user computing managers?
We’re working with a global law firm who are looking for a Senior Manager of Platform Services to assist in the operation of their market leading platform.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of line management and leading strategic improvements to deliver transformation in line with industry best practices. You will also be responsible for future growth of the team.
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £80,000 plus the option to work flexibly giving you a greater work/life balance.
- Microsoft Exchange (on premise/exchange online)
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Zoom (at a corporate level)
- Contact centre voice services
- Corporate Audio/visual services
- Active directory/Azure AD/Azure SSO/Azure MFA
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft SQL