About the role
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager for our client, who looks after over 250 payrolls for businesses from Newcastle to London, with clients ranging in size from 1 employee to 250.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow a well established Newcastle based firm.
The role will be based in our client’s Newcastle Office.
The role will involve you:
- Taking full responsibility for a portfolio of weekly and monthly payrolls for various clients.
- Checking own inputs and reviewing payrolls prepared by more junior staff.
- Filing payroll data with HMRC.
- Processing all elements of payroll, including court orders and student loans for clients’ employees.
- Processing auto enrolment pension deductions, issuing enrolment letters to employees for clients.
- Answering all queries relating to clients’ payroll in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring data accuracy and quality of output is of the very highest standard.
We are looking for:
- Experience working under pressure in a busy payroll bureau.
- Previous experience of STAR payroll would be an advantage.
- Fully up to date with all payroll rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational skills essential, with ability to self-manage.
- Peoples Pension
- Medical Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Reduced Metro Fares
- Purchase of additional Holiday
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career then click “Apply Now” and a member of our team will be in touch.