About the role
A leading law firm who has an office in North Yorkshire and operate nationally are looking to add to their support team through employing a Legal Secretary.
This is a full-time role working 9-5 Monday to Friday, supporting a fee earner and member of the operations team.
Flexible and hybrid working available with your office/ home working pattern tailored to your needs.
Duties will include:
• Sorting incoming mail and processing outgoing mail
• Greeting clients and visitors to the office
• Taking payments from clients
• Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms and managing electronic diaries
• Audio Typing
• Taking and directing phone calls
• File management including opening, closing and retrieval
• General admin duties as required
• Previous experience as a Legal Secretary in the Family Law sector
• Good MS Office skills and experienced in digital diction
• Good telephone manner
• Good typist
What’s in it for you:
• Highly competitive salary based on experience
• Flexible and hybrid working, with your office/ home working pattern tailored to your needs
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Contributory pension
• Exceptional professional development
• A professional, caring and supportive culture
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.