About the role
A law firm with an enviable reputation and national reach are looking to add to their Legal Secretary team in their Newcastle office. This role is offered on a part-time permanent basis, working 22.5 hours per week.
Supporting the fee earners, you will be highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
About the role:
- Manage fee earners’ diary.
- Liaise with clients as directed by fee earners, in person and by email and phone.
- Update case management systems for the firm
- Document management, including court forms.
- Organising travel and diary and inbox management
- Organising meeting rooms and conference calls
- Previous experience of working within a Law Firm
- Good understanding of MS Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional telephone manner
- Good speed and accuracy with regards to typing
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive holiday allowance and purchase scheme
- Company pension
- Staff social events
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region’s top Law Firms and work within a friendly and supportive team.
If you’re interested in this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.