About the role
Job title: Implementation & Support Adviser (Education)
Salary: up to £24,480
Location: Gateshead – 5 days in the office (Monday – Friday)
My Client is an expanding educational software company who are seeking a candidate with excellent IT skills as the role involves providing live on-line software training and basic technical support to customers. The successful candidate will come from an educational or IT training background.
Your primary focus is to support implementation and drive usage of our software, pro-actively reaching out to existing customers. The job requires a person who is passionate about customer service and developing relationships.
- Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, targeted to deliver several sessions per week
- Maintain and increase usage of our software within schools
- Provide online support and training to customers (largely primary and secondary schools)
- Offer telephone and email support
- Host webinars
- Generate leads for our sales team (incentivised scheme)
- Maintain accurate records on our Customer Relationship Management System
- Contribute to training and support materials development
- Provide timely feedback to your line manager
- Ability to be adaptable in order to meet the demands of this developing role.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent ICT skills – Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint
- Pass a DBS check as working with school data
- Training experience and or teaching/classroom experience
- Knowledge and experience in how children learn to read.
- Experience with web conference presentations/training.
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of the team will get back to you.