About the role
NRG is excited to present a compelling part-time career opportunity on behalf of an upcoming pharmaceutical firm. As a rapidly growing company, our client offers an environment filled with exciting opportunities for career progression.
As the Finance Administrator, reporting to the CEO, you will collaborate with the Group CFO, Financial Controller, and the management team. In this pivotal role, you will oversee cost tracking, financial reporting, and maintenance of financial systems. Although it is a part-time position reflecting the size of the company, there is tremendous potential for professional growth as our client expands. We are seeking a dedicated Accounts Administrator to join us on this remarkable journey.
The role will be office based, and will be 21 hours per week.
Role Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage invoice processing, purchase orders, and reconciliation of delivery notes.
- Maintain supplier accounts and conduct monthly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries and processing of business expense returns.
- Handle cashbook, petty cash, BACS payments, and cheque preparation.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, and financial reports.
- Develop and enhance financial systems and procedures, identifying areas for improvement.
- Control income and expenditure, providing variance analysis to budgets.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Director to ensure timely recovery of outstanding customer invoices.
- Support the budgeting process and assist with salary processing.
- Collect time reports and data for R&D tax credit reporting.
- Perform generic accountancy tasks, communicate financial information to non-finance staff, and contribute to sustainability reporting.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong foundation in basic accounting skills and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to effectively communicate and liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent analytical, numerical, and attention to detail skills.
- Strong organizational and strategic thinking abilities.
- 15 days holiday
- 3 days per week (can be modified to fit your requirements)
- Flexible hours
- Bonus scheme based on individual and company performance
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a thriving company while advancing your career.
Click “Apply now” and a member of our team will be in touch.