About the role
A law firm with an enviable reputation and national reach are looking to add to their Business Services team in the Leeds office. This role is offered on a permanent basis, working full time in the office, 35 hours per week.
Supporting the client services team, you will be welcoming and professional, and be able to deliver high standards of client care.
About the role:
- Welcome visitors of the firm in a professional and hospitable manner, creating a congenial environment
- Ensure the client services lounge is well presented and stocked with refreshments and stationery.
- Offer and prepare refreshments for visitors.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Provide admin support to the wider firm, including: photocopying, scanning, document management, post; and assist fee earners as required.
- Client focused with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable and punctual
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive holiday allowance and purchase scheme
- Company pension
- Travel and parking loans
- Staff social events
This is a great opportunity to join the Business Services team of a law firm who care for their staff.
If you are interested, click “apply now” and one of the team will be in touch.