About the role
A well- established North East business are looking to welcome a PA into their friendly Northumberland office, to provide support to their executive team.
This role is offered on a permanent basis, working 9-5 in the office Monday-Friday. This is a fab opportunity for an experienced PA to join a well-regarded business.
We are keen to speak with experienced PAs who are exceptionally organised, who can work proactively and autonomously.
About the role:
- Provide PA support to Managing Director and senior management team, including secretarial and administrative duties.
- Diary and inbox management, organize and schedule meetings
- Deal with interpersonal and independent business matters including banking, invoices and speak with external partners.
- Diary and inbox management, organise and schedule meetings, respond to emails and take responsibility for actions
- National and international travel and accommodation arrangements
- Minute taking at meetings, and produce documents reflecting content and action points
- Events management for company social calendar
- Previous experience as a PA
- Advanced typing; including Dictaphone software, short-hand and minute taking
- Organised and able to work autonomously and proactively.
- Confident dealing with board members and others in senior level positions
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Staff social events
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join a successful business in Alnwick.
If you are interested, click “apply now” and one of the team will be in touch.