About the role
One of the largest motor retailers in the UK with a turnover exceeding 3 billion are looking for a marketing automation manager to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the company’s marketing automation function and manage a team as they go through a digital transformation.
In return, they’re offering great career opportunities with ongoing development and training and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, rewards and pension scheme.
- Own transactional communication across the email, SMS and other CRM channels that arise from or cross website traffic
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups
- Integrating campaign activity with CRM and Performance marketing
- Develop analytics (dashboards, reports) to measure the effectiveness channels
- Mentoring the marketing automation team and carrying out 1-2-1's and appraisals
- Work closely with the CRM team to identify and deliver customer acquisition and retention opportunities
- Previous marketing automation experience with systems is a must - experience with Twillio Segment preferred but other similar customer data platforms will be considered
- Proven expertise in retargeting and email campaigns promoting content, events, and other calls-to-action
- Well-practiced in planning and executing campaigns to drive leads through the sales funnel
- Understanding of how to segment databases to create audience specific campaigns
- A Bachelor's degree in a marketing, analytics, or business-related field
- 3+ years in the designing and delivery of Marketing Automation plans and projects
There is plenty of scope to make this role your own, using your expertise and best practice to get results. They’re also a company that invests in its staff and will reward your hard work.
- Reward Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity
If you’re interested in this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in