About the role
We’re looking for a Logistics Administrator to join a growing Pharmaceutical company based in the Newcastle area.
As a Logistics Administrator, you will be responsible for all purchasing and deliveries within the business. This will include all incoming items from suppliers, and outgoing items to end-to end customers.
This is an office-based role with a Monday to Friday schedule and flexible working over a 35 hour week. The role offers a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
This is an exciting time to join the team as they look to grow, which means there is plenty of flexibility in your role to improve best practice.
- Purchase orders
- Supplier management – supplier evaluation, better pricing, discounts etc.
- Stock management
- Implementation of new labelling systems
- Pick and pack customer orders
- Arrange shipments and generate relevant shipping documentation internationally
- Raise customer invoices within Sage software
We are keen to speak to candidates who have international shipping or supply chain management experience, as well as working to quality standards.
- Logistics and Supply Chain experience
- Good customer relations
- Global distribution experience
- Ability to manage SAP and Excel or good knowledge of similar systems
- Internal audit experience
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working pattern of 35 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual bonus depending on experience
- Good working environment- this business has a culture of trust and respect, and full autonomy to carry out your role
If you’d like to find out more about this role, click ‘apply now,’ or send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch!