About the role
A law firm with an enviable reputation and national reach are looking to add to their Legal Secretary team in their Newcastle office. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis, working 35 hours per week, in the office Monday to Friday.
Supporting the fee earners, you will be highly organised and able to prioritise workload.
About the role:
- Manage fee earners’ diary
- Liaise with clients as directed by fee earners
- Be conversant in case management systems for the firm
- Document management, including court forms
- Organising travel
- Organising meeting rooms and conference calls
- Previous experience of working within a Law Firm
- Good understanding of MS Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good speed and accuracy with regards to typing
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive holiday allowance and purchase scheme
- Company pension
- Staff social events
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region’s top Law Firms and work within a friendly and supportive team.
If you’re interested in this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.