About the role
A leading law firm with a national presence are looking to add a Legal Secretary into their Newcastle office. Supporting the housing department, you will be an experienced Secretary, and able to work as part of a team.
This role is offered working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.00 with hybrid working available.
About the role:
- Organise and prioritise workload in agreement with fee earners.
- Diary management on behalf of fee earners
- Opening and closing files, and maintenance
- Dealing with clients as requested by fee earners, via email phone and face to face.
- Document preparation
- Liaise with other members of the team regarding organising room bookings, and travel and accommodation.
- Dealing with documents including tax forms and land registry searches
- Organised with strong attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
- Competent in all MS Office packages
- Experience in searches, Land Registry, Stamp Duty interfaces
- Experience with document production
- Self-motivated, strong communicator and able to work independently.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive holiday allowance plus holiday purchase scheme
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Travel and car parking loans
This is a good opportunity to join an expanding law firm who care about their employees.
If you are interested, click “apply now” and one of the team will be in touch.