About the role
A Social Housing Provider that operates throughout the North East are looking to add to their HR team. You will be supporting with the coordination of the HR team activities to sustain the organisation’s reputation of being a fair and welcoming employer.
Based in their office in Ashington, the role is offered on a 37-hour week basis, with hybrid working available.
About the role:
- Coordinate administration for the HR team
- Maintain accurate records and assist in analysing HR activity
- Help with the design and delivery of training activities
- Monitor and schedule training requirements, ensure colleagues are compliant and training is completed in line with deadlines
- Maintain the LMS system
- Level 3 qualification in L&D, HR or Business Administration- or working towards one
- Previous experience as an HR Administrator
- Excellent IT and communication skills, able to use all MS Office Packages
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of £20,679
- Training with professional bodies and opportunity to develop your career
- Generous pension package
- Free car parking
- Employee benefits portal including staff discounts at selected retailers
- Occupational Health Service
- Long service awards
If you’re interested in this role of HR Administrator, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.