About the role
A well-known financial services organisation based in the Newcastle upon Tyne area, are seeking an Administrator to join their Investments team due to continued success. This role is offered on a full-time basis, working 9-5 Monday to Friday, with flexible working available.
About the role:
• Case management, meet company KPIs
• Process pension payroll, banking cheques and issue payments to clients
• Build key relationships with clients and other parties
• Confidently deal with a variety of client and adviser enquires by phone and email or secure messaging.
• General Admin support to the Banking Team Manager
• Other tasks as required by the business
• Must have worked in a fast-paced environment previously, preferably in financial services
• Fantastic multi-tasker and able to prioritise workload
• Able to work as part of a team and independently
• Quick learner and able to use own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills, good accuracy, and attention to detail
• Work well under pressure and to strict guidelines
What’s in it for you:
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Hybrid work pattern
• Further training and career progression opportunities
• Opportunity to study for financial qualifications, funded by the company
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing due to continued success, with great career progression available.
If interested, click “apply now” and one of the team will be in touch.