About the role
One of the UK’s leading IT companies are looking to appoint a Client Account Director to join their team as they drive forward through major growth.
This is a hybrid role based in Gateshead.
The Client Account Director is a senior role responsible for managing and retaining critical accounts with significant acquisition/development opportunities. The Client Account Director will hold C-Level relationships within the nominated accounts to drive revenue growth through creating, building, and managing the relationships therein. The Client Account Director works with all departments within the company by being the voice of the customer to collaborate and drive profitable client success.
- Undertake detailed Account Development Planning in the companies format that demonstrates detailed knowledge of the client’s business, buying cycles and macro-economic environment
- Create and drive Client based sales/marketing campaigns across the identified whitespace within the nominated account base that drives pipeline growth to 3x of target
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle/process for each opportunity to conclusion to reach or exceed sales targets
- Build, develop and maintain relationships across all levels of the Client’s business, utilising the wider team to establish broader account penetration
- Adhere to best practice sales and internal qualification and approval processes
- Report and forecast of sales opportunities and pipeline growth through accurate use of Dynamics CRM
- Be the voice of the Client
- Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal structure
- Provide mentoring and coaching support to the Client/Account Managers
- A strong background in end user enterprise sales (i.e. peer-to-peer selling, board level contact, account growth focused);
- Preferably in two or more of the following: Colocation, Managed Services. Public/Private Cloud, or Professional Services industry
- Proven experience of strategic selling at Technical or CXO Level
- Strong B2B full life cycle solutions sales experience
- Experience of high value and/or regionally diverse complex sales.
- Microsoft packages, in particular Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Extensive experience of operating in virtual team environments.
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast & snacks
- Your birthday off!
- 2 Charity Days per year
If this sounds like your next role, click “apply now” and a member of our team will be in touch.