About the role
A well-respected Wealth Management business are looking to add to their team in their Newcastle office.
We are keen to speak with experienced administrators or recent graduates who are keen to work in a professional financial services environment, with a real culture of teamwork.
This role is offered on a fixed term contract until the end of May 2023 working 35 hours a week (Monday - Friday) in their modern Newcastle office.
About the role:
• Carry out admin duties in line with company processes
• Setting up new accounts
• Transferring cash and stock
• Portfolio valuations and settle transactions
• Support delivery of projects where appropriate
• Strong academic background
• Professional written and spoken communication skills
• Problem solver and analytical thinker
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• Organised and able to prioritise workload
What’s in it for you:
• 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Medical/ health insurance
• Employee Assistance
• Employee discounts
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-respected financial services organisation. If you are interested, hit “apply now”.