About the role
Resource and Capacity Planning Manager
We’re looking to recruit an experienced Resource and Capacity Planning Manager to a join fast paced contact centre operation in Newcastle.
In this role, you will report to and work closely with the Director of Operations to ensure their customers receive a best-in-class experience.
Salary £45,000 plus benefits.
- Lead and develop a team of analysts to create a high-performing culture that focuses on service delivery.
- Be the main point of contact for performance challenges across the contact centre, providing advice and support to senior stakeholders.
- Use data to help drive continual improvement in forecasting and demand planning.
- Monitor and analyse contact centre performance against KPIs.
- Previous experience leading contact centre resource planning teams
- Significant experience in operations and forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real-time management.
- Experience leading, managing and driving the performance of others.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative.
- Excellent analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
If you’re interested in this Resource and Capacity Planning Manager role, click apply now and a member of our team will be in touch