About the role
SENIOR EMAIL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Salary – up to £34,000 (Monday – Friday on site)
We’re looking for a Senior Email Marketing Executive (you might also be called an Email Marketing Lead, Email Specialist, CRM Executive, Marketing Executive) to join the marketing team to manage our email marketing platform and communications for our three stores. The role will be based at the head office.
We’re looking for a creative individual who can express each brand’s individuality through email, whilst being able to analyse effectively and use data to inform the future direction of email. A strong understanding of data and performance, the ability to report effectively on key metrics as well as a commercial mindset are key to this role. Creative flair and copywriting skills are essential.
Over the last 10 years, this has built a vibrant, energetic, and fun working environment. The office is relaxed and motivational and has been designed to actively encourage collaborative working across all teams. We pride ourselves in our approach, developing and supporting our team to ensure they reach their maximum potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and implementing email marketing campaigns to engage new and returning customers and generate sales. This includes single sends, automated journeys, and transactional emails.
- Evaluate, test, report on and optimise emails using performance metrics, turning insight into actionable recommendations.
- Develop a long-term email marketing strategy including automation, marketing sends, data hygiene, customer retention and cleansing as well as database growth.
Key skills we’re looking for:
- Experience in email marketing and automation, preferably in an ecommerce environment.
- Strong copywriting and communication skills.
- Knowledge of HTML and responsive email design, with a focus on mobile-first and dark mode.
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing platforms, preferably Dot Digital or Klaviyo.
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, namely Photoshop.
- A commercial mindset.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Creative flair.
- Respond quickly to changing demands and demonstrate strong skills in prioritisation and time management.
- Confidence to dive straight in!
You’ll stand out if you have any of the following:
- A recognised marketing qualification.
- An interest in jewellery or fashion.
- General knowledge and/or experience in other areas of digital marketing.
- Understanding of ISPs, deliverability, whitelisting and blacklisting as well as advertising codes of conduct and GDPR.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of the team will get back to you.