About the role
A Newcastle-based company are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk (German Speaking) to work within their Accounts department on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. This position is fully office-based but will offer Hybrid working once comfortable in the role.
If you are proactive, detail-oriented and interested in Finance, then this is the perfect role for you!
You will be responsible for:
- Resolving invoice queries, working with various suppliers to ensure that invoices are paid according to agreed terms.
- Preparing weekly electronic payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable ledger.
- Manual entry of high-volume invoices.
You will be working within an experienced Accounts department, providing you with the opportunity to develop your existing accounting abilities in a new setting. The culture of this firm emphasises support and development. You will be joining a team of various backgrounds and ages.
Your skills will be centered around the ability to prioritise your workload, attention to detail, strong numeracy skills, professionalism and most importantly, teamwork. Good PC skills are essential for this position. As well as being fluent in German both speaking and written.
What’s in it for you:
- A salary of £26,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An excellent pension scheme
- A modern, stylish office space.
- Free travel pass for local buses/Metro
We’re looking for people who are keen to propel their career in Finance, using their own initiative and drive.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click ‘Apply Now’ and a member of our team will be in touch.