About the role
SENIOR MANAGER - CORPORATE FINANCE
Role: Corporate Finance Senior Manager
Type: Permanent, Full-time
This role is suitable for a qualified accountant with 1-3 years of corporate finance experience in practice or industry.
- Providing proactive advice to businesses at all stages of their life-cycle.
- Advising clients who are looking to raise growth and development capital or refinance.
- Guiding businesses that may be looking to acquire another business to achieve growth.
- Mentoring clients about business improvement to increase market value of the business ahead of ultimate sale of the business.
- Carrying out detailed research identify potential strategic buyers and acquisition targets.
- Leading transactions, preparing detailed financial models.
- Qualified accountant.
- 1-3 years of corporate finance experience.
- Driven to deliver excellent client service, demonstrate a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and be confident speaking to clients face to face, telephone and written communication.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.