About the role
A law firm with an enviable reputation and national reach are looking to add to their facilities team in the Newcastle office.
This is a newly created opportunity, supporting the Facilities Manager in coordinating and delivering facilities and property services to a high standard. As Facilities Coordinator, you will have previous experience in facilities or property services, and will be a confident team player. This position is offered on a full time basis, working 9-5 in the Newcastle office, with hybrid working available.
About the role:
- Support the Facilities Manager with organising property maintenance and repairs, liaising with and supervising contractors on site, carry out regular property inspections to identify defects and maintenance needs
- Coordinate and organize office location moves
- Review invoices for payment
- Support with large scale projects including office refurbishments
- Partake in audits, compliance, and quality standards.
- Previous experience in facilities coordination
- Team player and able to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of H&S legislation, ideally with IOSH qualification
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Adaptable and proactive attitude
- Able to travel between offices
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme
- Company pension
- Travel and car parking loans
- Staff social events
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Facilities team of a reputable law firm.
If you are interested, click “apply now” and one of the office will be in touch.