About the role
Penetration Tester -
Are you an experienced Penetration Tester looking for a fresh challenge? Then please get in touch!
This is an opportunity to join the UK's longest standing, leading full-service cyber security provider. As part of our ongoing growth (our Managed Services Division grew 48% in 2019), ECSC Group plc is expanding its testing team to include an additional experienced Infrastructure Tester.
ECSC serves a wide range of clients from small start-ups to multi-nationals, including 10% of the FTSE 100. We have a well established Testing team made up of highly skilled and experienced testers, providing a full range of testing services.
We are proud of our 20 year history, 20% average annual growth, unrivalled industry reputation, and London stock market listing. Our 90%+ staff retention rate is testament to our team approach and commitment to staff development at all levels.
ECSC is a CREST registered testing company. We pride ourselves on our professional, consultative approach to testing.
Reporting directly to the Testing Service Director, the Penetration Tester will be responsible for:
- Client Engagements: applying established ECSC processes with Lead Consultant and Service Director support, in order to provide high quality deliverables to our clients; working alongside Lead Consultants in delivering client engagements; following established delivery and reporting methods
- Colleague Development: sharing skills and knowledge
- Service Development: contributing to service development activities and identifying/raising potential improvements to Service Directors; identifying future sales opportunities
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years' relevant experience
- Able to lead small routine consulting projects
- Is working towards/has service-specific professional qualification eg. OSCP, OSWP, OSEP, CPSA, CRT
- Able to act and communicate professionally with clients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
As well as a great company culture, and opportunities for career progression, we offer a generous package including:
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum, depending upon experience/qualifications
- Company car or car allowance (£5,000 per annum)
- Utilisation bonus of up to £10,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Exclusive employee rewards scheme