About the role
Leading North East based business advisory firm, focused on delivering exceptional financial and strategic advice is hiring a fully qualified accountant with a focus on managing and delivering audits as well as transaction support including Financial Due Diligence to play a key role in the audit and assurance team.
- Competitive salary, pension, 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression opportunities
- Ongoing professional development
- Genuine work life balance
- The role offers a competitive salary with progression opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Plan staffing and resource for audit assignments
- Carrying out financial due diligence and producing detailed findings reports
- Ensuring delivery to set deadlines
- Identify ways to maximise the relationship with the client and deliver added value
- Coach and develop audit staff to develop their knowledge
What we are looking for
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified with practice experience
- Demonstrable experience managing audits with commercial clients from planning to completion
- Experience working with MS Excel and Word and ideally CaseWare audit software
- Demonstrable success managing members of staff and ability to work within a team
- Experience in transactional support, including FDD
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to deal with a variety of people in different environments
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Ability to solve complex problems, work well under pressure and manage deadlines
- Be positive and committed to the Firm and its core values in dealings with both clients and staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation. If you are interested, please click “Apply Now” and one of the team will be in touch.