Salary: Up to £40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169590
We are currently looking for a Oracle SQL developer with experience as a business analyst. This is a permanent role based at our HQ in Newcastle.
My client works with international organisations on a diverse range of projects, offers training and internal mobility. This contributes to maintaining the highest possible level of expertise that our clients demand.
We provide services to prestigious global clients in all economic fields of activity. Our staff can work on industry-leading projects that promote personal and professional growth.
Employees are also encouraged to attend key industry events wherever possible and relevant to their development.
Experience writing medium-high complexity Oracle SQL
Experience writing basic Oracle PLSQL
General experience or exposure to production systems, including things such as feeds, batch jobs, up and downstream connections
Ability to communicate effectively with customers, including the ability to understand business sentiment and desires
Ability to understand business processes, including the ability to reach out to the necessary stakeholders when documentation is lacking
Ability to produce a “solution” to an existing problem, including the co-ordination of various activities that are dependent upon each
Ability to understand the risk associated with implementing a solution, and creating/developing safeguards
Ability to effectively communicate the status of tasks in daily stand-up calls
Ability to contribute to team calls
What you will need
• Ability to liaise effectively with developers, business clients and other stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively as part of a formal project process
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Customer facing role - so excellent communication and Interpersonal skills as well as a self- starter and ability to work without the need for supervision.
• Business oriented, positive, resilient, with a clear focus on results and deliveries.
Our client is growing quickly and looking for amazing people to join their team. If this sounds like you, send across your CV to our tech team and we’ll be in touch!