Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169231
The primary focus of the role is to maintain and develop relationships with existing and new members and sponsors to ensure the achievement of the team, and wider business objectives.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
• Providing a consistent high standard of service to Partner members and sponsors, through the delivery of bespoke agreements.
• The recruitment of new Partner members in line with the business plan.
• Leading the ongoing development of the sponsorship proposition (online & face to face) and oversee the promotion internally and externally, managing and progressing related enquiries effectively.
• To lead best practice of and maximizing opportunities associated with internal Microsoft platforms (CRM, project planning) to support partner and sponsor engagement and demonstrate ROI effectively.
• Developing strong working relationships with senior decision makers as well as contacts across each organisation to ensure ROI and inform ongoing development of the proposition, so that it remains both relevant and attractive.
WHAT WE’VE GOT TO OFFER
Promoting a healthy work life balance is important. We believe that providing the right foundations will enable our colleagues to feel energised to achieve their goals and be the best they can be. Colleagues are entitled to a number of benefits including:
• A motivating, encouraging environment to work
• Learning and development opportunities to enable progression
• Flexible working to support work life balance, with a mixture of home and office working
• An environment in which we promote a positive culture - we enable change, encourage challenge and demonstrate commitment
• 25 days holiday plus 8 additional bank holidays per year and rising with length of service
• Pension scheme, combined 8% contributions
• Salary sacrifice schemes, such as cycle to work, gym membership & car scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Long service awards