Salary: Outside IR35 Day Rate
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 169151
3 Months Contract
Competitive Day Rate
Are you an experienced Flutter Developer looking for your next contract opportunity?
We have a contractor opportunity with a global technology company who work with some of the biggest FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 businesses. This is an opportunity to build your portfolio to include working on a product which is globally consumed.
You’ll have at least 1+ years’ experience developing for Google’s Flutter platform using the Dart programming language with a secondary skill as native Android (Java/Kotlin) or iOS (Swift) mobile developer.
You will be detail oriented and delivery focused, with the ability and passion to think big and deliver world-class products.
● Recognise problems and be able to arrive at a solution either independently or with the assistance of the project team (Product Manager, Scrum Master, Designer, and other Engineers).
● An aptitude and openness to learning new skills and technologies.
● Analytical and problem-solving skills - whether it be tracking down an obscure memory leak or getting to the bottom of how best to translate business requirements into a fully implemented solution.
● Strong opinions on what goes into making a good mobile app around areas such as performance, security, and usability.
● A solid understanding of HTTP, RESTful APIs and how a mobile app consumes them.
● An appreciation of mobile UX and knowledge of Apple & Google’s Human Interface Guidelines.
● Experience with, or a willingness to extend your skills in unit testing.
● Working knowledge of Git, Continuous Integration, and other supporting systems.
● An understanding of SCRUM/agile methodologies.
● Links that showcase your recent projects.
● Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups.
● An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
● An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients.
● Outgoing, personable, sociable, and easy going.
● Open to criticism from your team to benefit project development.
● Always eager to learn and to share knowledge.
● Comfortable with pressure and deadlines and can work in a fast-paced Environment.
If this sounds like your next contract then apply today and a member of our team will be in touch shortly!