Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169144
Admin Officer - Treasury
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000
Job Type: Fixed Term 18 Months
NRG is working with a reputable and continuously successful company who are based in the North East of England.
A busy role overseeing the self-billing of parts and related processes and dealing with supplier queries.
The role involves cross functional working with a number of departments: Inventory (as self billing is triggered by goods receipt and vehicles off-lining); Purchasing (re pricing) and Production Control (re ordering)
The role requires working with SAP and mainframe systems, and may include some project working.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Controller - Treasury.
In particular the candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills & attention to detail
- Good PC skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of accounting systems.
- Flexibility, team spirited and prepared to work in a non routine environment.
- SAP experience important
- Supervision and Monitoring of UK Self Billing Systems
- Management of supplier queries for self billing
- System interfaces into SAP, batch jobs and scheduling
- SAP table maintenance
- Internal & Supplier Pricing queries, VAT compliance etc
- Miscellaneous Self Billing processes
- Finance Supplier Portal
- Process documentation and controls
- Related projects & change requests (development and testing)