Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169093
We are recruiting a HR Projects Business Partner to report to a Senior HR Business Partner based in their Newcastle office.
This role is critical in supporting the business to deliver people-related change programmes successfully, whilst helping them to maintain a brilliant employee experience.
The successful person will support the delivery of strategic people programmes, working closely with the business and extended HR team (Resourcing, L&D, HR Operations) leading people-related change.
For this role we’re looking for someone to manage the development and implementation of projects and continuous improvement initiatives to deliver against the business priorities and People Plan. This role will require some ad-hoc travel to support the teams who are based nationally.
● HR subject matter expertise and able to deliver relevant projects, continuous improvement and business change initiatives
● Experience delivering HR Change programmes in talent management, engagement, management capability
● Work collaboratively with management of all levels within the business to fully understand the relevant people challenges, ensuring sharing of information with relevant stakeholders
● Work closely with your colleagues to deliver high quality, proactive and compliant HR guidance and solutions, which are realistic and pragmatic.
● Use extensive knowledge of HR practices, to support the business objectives, coaching managers as appropriate.
● Contribute your knowledge, suggestions and feedback proactively day to day but also in HR and other management meetings.
What you can bring to the role…
● Advanced influencing, negotiation and relationship building/partnering skills
● Consultative and collaborative in approach
● Ability to work under high pressure, resilient
● Ability to work with people from all levels
● Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
● You will be proactive in looking for ways to improve the business, demonstrating a professional and commercial approach to HR Experience as an HR professional using an effective coaching and challenging approach
● Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels and excellent interpersonal skills.
● Demonstrate an ability to deliver a project from conception
● A self-starter, who is able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work collaboratively with colleagues
● Resilience and ability to work in a busy, commercial environment
● Full UK driving licence
What is on offer:
● Company Car
● Competitive Salary
● 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
● Eye care vouchers
● Mobile Phone Discounts
● Reward & Recognition Scheme
● Company Pension Scheme