Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169084
Our client in the Service industry are looking to recruit a Group HR Admin Assistant to join their friendly HR team on a permanent basis.
You will provide a supporting role to the Group HR Manager, ensuring everything you do is carried out to a consistently high standard.
• Organising electronic and paper files
• Ensuring company HR databases are up to date
• Dealing with correspondence
• Liaising with internal departments and external customers
• Working collaboratively with payroll and training staff
• Ensuring company procedures are kept up to date
• Working as an effective support for the HR team
• Administer and assist with the co‐ordination of various processes / tasks such as recruitment, new starters, leavers, DBS checks, ID badges, induction, probationary review periods, annual assessments, FCA compliance training, and any other processes or tasks which need to be maintained in a timely fashion.
• Carry out new starter inductions
Minimum of 2 years previous experience of working in a busy Human Resources Department and Level 3 CIPD qualified or above.